Your partnership with Spirit of Women® guarantees a commitment to measuring the results of community outreach, educational campaigns and women-focused quality initiatives.
Return on investment measurement models vary from hospital to hospital to account for their unique needs and growth objectives.
On average, Spirit of Women hospitals report 1,500 women in their Spirit consumer databases resulting in $7.5 million in gross revenue annually.
Specifically, Spirit of Women hospitals report:
- Over $14.8 million in gross charges in one year
- Over $4.7 million in contribution margin in one year
- Over $1 million in net economic impact in one year
- 102% increase in annualized visits from existing patients
- Over 8% volume growth in non-reproductive women’s services in a flat market
- $18.80 return on investment for every $1.00 spent
Read more of our Demonstrated Results here.
To see these results in your hospital, contact us.